[OH-Dev] Permit to share work

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Wed Nov 14 23:57:59 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Betsy Cannon's message of Wed Nov 14 17:32:08 -0500 2012:
> The work I contribute to OpenHatch is work I have permission to share. I
> permit anyone to re-use it under the terms of the Affero GPL, version 3 or
> later. Additionally, contributions in the docs/ directory can be shared
> under the terms of CC Zero 1.0.

Sweet! Welcome aboard, and hope to see you around IRC, the mailing list,
and the like!

While I have your attention, if there are particular things you did or
didn't enjoy about working on the OpenHatch code, I'd love to hear 'em.

Possible answers:

* Maybe you didn't like how the templates are organized.

* Maybe you liked that you could work on a relatively simple issue.

* Maybe you would rather your next task involve machine learning and
embedded systems programming. (Admittedly that'd be hard to find in this
project, but it'd be good to know!)

No matter what, even if this is the last time we hear from you, thank
you very much for your patch, and the initial bug report, in
https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue784 !