[OH-Dev] Requesting code reviewer(s)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Nov 8 18:40:51 UTC 2012

Hi all Devel-ers,

I made some pull requests at
https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pulls that I'd love some reviews
on.

(There's also one pending review in oh-bugimporters, but I believe that
johnmorr intends to review that, at
https://github.com/openhatch/oh-bugimporters/pulls .)

They range from the simple to the complex. On the simple side,
https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pull/85 is just a simple code
style cleanup.

If someone is willing to review some of them, that'd be so totally
awesome. I'll aim to be extra available on IRC today if you want to chat
with me there about them.

Having you help out by doing code review is great because it ensures that
the code, comments, and commit log messages are readable by people who
aren't me.