[OH-Dev] Reminder (and RSVP request): OpenHatch sprint, San Fran, Sun May 13

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun May 13 02:39:13 UTC 2012

WHAT: Get-together of people who want to contribute to the OpenHatch
       website's code, text, and documentation

WHERE: Metreon Food Court, including La Boulange bakery
        101 Fourth Street, near Powell BART
        More info:

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/foodie/2012/02/the_metreons_food_court_re-ope.php

WHEN:  Sunday, May 13, 10 AM to 6 PM

RSVP:  Please send me an off-list email if you'll be coming.
        This is optional, but nice!

More info: http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/devel/2012-May/002831.html

I expect that I'll mostly be used-up by mentoring people, answering
questions, etc. Here are some things that I think people might work on,
although who knows until the day-of:

* Moving oh-bugimporters tests into oh-bugimporters

* Identifying and addressing remaining layout problems

* Working on wiki anti-spam via git

* Cleaning up training missions, or adding new ones

* Continuing the ongoing ideas of refactoring the missions

* Moving more OpenHatch docs out of the wiki and into restructured text

Your own ideas are welcome. If you come without an idea, then I will help
you find something. There will be food, as dicussed in the above link. See
you there!