[OH-Dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: OH-Dev Meeting on IRC Sun 4/1, 2PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific

Daniel Mizyrycki daniel at glidelink.net
Sat Mar 31 19:53:34 UTC 2012

On 03/30/2012 04:36 PM, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> Excerpts from Daniel Mizyrycki's message of Fri Mar 30 19:09:32 -0400 2012:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> We are holding an IRC meeting this Sunday at 2PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
>> IRC (#openhatch on irc.freenode.net).
>> We'll be talking about migrating docs to our repo and contributor submission workflow
>> (touching restructured text, sphinx, git and github)
>>
>> Look forward meeting you all.
> "See" you there!
>
> (Actually, if you want to do the IRC meeting at Noisebridge, I would join you there
> in person for it!)
This is an excellent idea. I wasn't sure, but now that you are mention it...

For people who live in SF Bay Area, we'll do an in-person meeting at
NoiseBridge
2169 Mission St, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA complementing the IRC
meeting. I will be at the space at least 30 minutes before the scheduled
IRC meeting to ensure we have connectivity and will have a backup plan
just in case. My phone is 415-730-4775

Daniel