[OH-Dev] Problem solved for now -- Re: Trying to Use Form Validation in Class Based Generic Views

Jacquie Flemming jacquelinehfl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:49:01 UTC 2012

Thank you for the followup. I noticed you guys were chatting, I was
unconsciously signed into IRC. I saved the log to go back and look at the
convo.

I started making more changes to the class based view, and went to test and
realized
there is something I don't know about class based views, since it is
failing the tests :)
I now realize (again) that the documentation on generic class based views
is not great.
I did Google around and find a decent article, and now need to get back to
what I was
doing and read  it.

Thanks for the help!