[OH-Dev] Mid-month check-in: Sat 3/17, 4PM Eastern / 1 PM Pacific

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sat Mar 17 20:41:17 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Sat Mar 17 00:10:33 -0400 2012:
> Hi all Devel folks,
>
> As per http://openhatch.org/wiki/How_IRC_Meetings_are_Run , we have a
> meeting tomorrow on IRC at 4 PM US/Eastern.
>
> To convert that to your time use:
>
>         date -d "17 March 2012 4pm EDT"
>
> or use The World Clock website (for example):
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?day=16&month=4&year=2011&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=22
>
> This is on #openhatch on irc.freenode.net
>
> This is intended to be a release check-in. We're still working on 0.12.02
> goals, but we've also added some really neat stuff during the PyCon
> sprints.
>
> We'll all get online, those who can at least, and say hi to each other and
> discus what we've hacked on recently, and what makes sense to work on
> together for the rest of the month.
>
> That's the idea. See you there!

Big take-aways:

* Sprints were great

* IRC meetings are good ways to ping Asheesh on emails you
  wanted him to reply to

* I added the new, post-PyCon sprint goals here:
  https://openhatch.org/wiki/0.12.02

We'll release 0.12.02 at the end of March, and it'll be so awesome.