[OH-Dev] Now that we have docs in readthedocs... let's have more

Daniel Mizyrycki mdaniel at glidelink.net
Sat Mar 17 00:43:49 UTC 2012

This is awesome. Thank you Asheesh, and everybody in OpenHatch for this
awesome project. If anybody wants to move forward the docs and has some
energy to spare, let me know, so I can help you with the process. I will
be converting and moving  INSTALLATION, Advanced_installation and
Maintenance from the repo. Also, I will be working in 'Adding a field to
the profile' (Karen, would you like to help me here?)

Daniel