[OH-Dev] Amazing PyCon sprints

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sat Mar 17 00:31:45 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Jacquie Flemming's message of Thu Mar 15 20:40:36 -0400 2012:
> Great write up Asheesh, I hope this makes it to the OpenHatch blog.
> Thank you for all the help at sprints (allllll the help) and an intro to
> vegan food :)
>
> And thank you Jessica and Ned for encouraging people to go to PyCon, I
> think
> I'll be back.

Awesome! (-:

As for the OpenHatch blog... we need more authors. I can turn this into a
post there, but if someone else wants to write a more detailed/fun/photo-filled
write-up for it, we enthusiastically take suggestions.

Now's also a good time to mention the OH-Publicity mailing list, where people
discuss blog posts, conference talks, and the like, that help get the word out.

So here's my plan:

If someone is interested in writing a different sprints wrap-up post for the
OpenHatch blog, that would rule -- say so! You could write about your personal
experience, or just turn my post into some fancier HTML. You can also link to
my wrap-up via http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/devel/2012-March/002757.html
if you want to make sure people get a chance to see it. I'm happy to copy-edit
or provide suggestions for someone else's post!

If I hear a "yes" by Sunday 8 PM Eastern, awesome -- I'll hold off writing my
own wrap-up for the blog.

Otherwise, I'll turn my http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/devel/2012-March/002757.html
post into a quick blog post.

Here's hoping someone else wants to contribute to publicity. (-:

So -- if you want to write a sprints wrap-up blog post, join OH-Publicity
<http://lists.openhatch.org/mailman/listinfo/publicity> and say so!