[OH-Dev] [issue716] Send our changes to patch.py upstream

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Thu Mar 15 00:29:29 UTC 2012

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

Right now, we have an outdated version of patch.py in vendor/packages/python-patch/

We should:

* Make a diff between this version and the version we are based on, and create
clear patches for upstream.

* Upgrade our version to upstream's latest.

* See if we fix any bugs upstream hasn't fixed yet.

* If so, we should share our patches. (If not, we should throw away our version.)

messages: 3127
nosy: paulproteus
priority: feature
status: unread
title: Send our changes to patch.py upstream