[OH-Dev] Sphinx, Read the Docs, and OpenHatch

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Mar 14 01:01:38 UTC 2012

Hey all,

Daniel at the PyCon sprints has beeen working on converting our docs into
Sphinx + restructured text. I figure we should host the result on
readthedocs.org , which is an exciting little website.

With that in mind, Daniel, if you want to create a project on
readthedocs.org called OpenHatch, please go ahead! (I had an empty one
before, but hopefully with Daniel at the help for docs we'll actually get
somewhere.)

I'm thinking we should move all the development documentation for the app
into the app itself, into a doc/ directory, and have that be rST + Sphinx.

Discuss! (: