[OH-Dev] [issue682] In redesign: Fix /+search/ page styling

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Thu Mar 8 07:20:11 UTC 2012

aldeka <karen at openhatch.org> added the comment:

I'm changing this to refer to the /search/ page, since that's what projects
links to now.

I just made and pushed some style tweaks to make this reasonably palatable, so
we can close this bug. /search/ really needs a design overhaul, though, to
combine the bugs and projects nicely and make the layout of the page more
sensical. I think we had a mockup for this somewhere? That should be a separate
bug, in any case.

assignedto:  -> aldeka
status: chatting -> need-review
title: In redesign: Fix /+projects/ page styling -> In redesign: Fix /+search/ page styling