[OH-Dev] [issue706] Problem when adding a SF Trac URL as bug tracker

lars_lindner bugs at openhatch.org
Thu Mar 1 17:32:12 UTC 2012

New submission from lars_lindner <lars.lindner at gmail.com>:

I recently added a project profile "liferea". I tried adding the bug tracker URL
"http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/liferea/". This lead to the effect that I now
cannot edit the bug tracker anymore while getting the hint that no bug tracker
was edited.

A screenshot of the effect: http://lzone.de/openhatch-screenshot.png

Expected behaviour: The project edit tab allows me to change/remove/readd the
bug tracker and provides an error message on invalid URLs.

messages: 3071
nosy: lars_lindner, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Problem when adding a SF Trac URL as bug tracker