[OH-Dev] Requesting review: docs for oh-bugimporters

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Tue Jun 26 22:28:37 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Daniel Mizyrycki's message of Tue Jun 26 18:11:44 -0400 2012:
> Are you guys regularly meeting at Noise Bridge?

Er, no, I mean we're at a conference in Portland and I
distracted her in the time between talks:

http://opensourcebridge.org/

Regular dev sprints in SF are a good idea, and I'm behind on
organizing them. (Does someone else want to take that over...?)

(-: