[OH-Dev] Changes to git workflow

Mark Holmquist marktraceur at riseup.net
Fri Jun 22 22:33:01 UTC 2012

https://openhatch.org/wiki/OpenHatch_git_workflow

I threw in some symbols that indicate a user shell (like Bash or sh),
and also modified the grammar and organization a little bit. Also, there
was a call to `gitk` that I didn't think was terribly useful (i.e., it
doesn't get installed by default, and anyone who uses it will know
enough to run it themselves), so I took that out.

> 15:19 < paulproteus> marktraceur: BTW do keep in mind the conversion of our docs into git; if you modify wiki pages, it might be good to indicate what changes you made to e.g. OH-Dev so that mzdaniel and his ongoing readthedocs-ification can be aware

So here we are! Hope that helps.

--
Mark Holmquist
Contractor, Wikimedia Foundation