[OH-Dev] [issue751] Mentor tag is unintuitive

sarahsharp bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Jul 25 03:44:52 UTC 2012

New submission from sarahsharp <saharabeara at gmail.com>:

When I go to the bottom of a project, I see that it says, "No one on OpenHatch
has signed up as a mentor for Linux Kernel 2.6. Can you? Add the tag."

When I click add the tag, it just takes me to my profile editor.  I'm not sure
what format the tag should be in.  The exact name of the project?

It would be much better if the link automatically added the proper tag to your
profile for you.

messages: 3331
nosy: paulproteus, sarahsharp
priority: feature