[OH-Dev] [issue655] javascript error on homepage; means clicking on "Grow your project!" has no effect

robut bugs at openhatch.org
Fri Jan 20 20:01:35 UTC 2012

robut <teh.robut at gmail.com> added the comment:

I should have assigned myself to this earlier since I was working on it..

I believe I solved it. It seems to work perfectly fine now on my test server.

The reason this bug would show up on the live site, but  not on a local test
server, is that jquery.cookie.js was loaded with the django toolbar. this script
not being included in mysite/base/templates/base/base.html is the reason for
this bug.

patch is attached

assignedto:  -> robut
nosy: +robut