[OH-Dev] [issue657] Remove jargon from tar mission

jesstess bugs at openhatch.org
Fri Jan 13 00:54:53 UTC 2012

New submission from jesstess <jessica.mckellar at gmail.com>:

18:30 < openhatch_1994> I'm going through the first mission: can someone explain what a
wrapper directory is?  Thanks.
18:32 < openhatch_1994> It's used here: "For you to try unpacking existing tarballs, we made a
simple project source archive for you, which you can download here: ghello-0.4.tar.gz. (Note that
the tarball is following convention by using a wrapper directory.)"

We should call it something else or explain what a wrapper directory is.

keyword: bitesize
messages: 2878
milestone: 0.12.01
nosy: jesstess, paulproteus