[OH-Dev] Proposed theme for diffpatch mission

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:15:43 UTC 2012

I think this looks good! As part of revamping this mission it'd be great to
see http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue619 (Recursive diff mission: Reduce the
work required so that you only edit 2 files, not 5) addressed.

I think if we are careful when building the implementation, we can make it
> so that there is no strict dependency between different stages of this
> training mission.

I like this, because it means beginners can wander away from the missions
and wander back and not be thinking "man, where did I put that tarball for
part 1 from 3 months ago that I apparently need again?"

-Jessica