[OH-Dev] OpenHatch t-shirts!

Karen Rustad karen at openhatch.org
Tue Feb 21 20:53:07 UTC 2012

Hello Devel and Peers!

Let me point you in the direction of this morning's blog post,
announcing that we will be printing OpenHatch t-shirts!
https://openhatch.org/blog/2012/openhatch-t-shirts-are-coming/

The goal is to have them ready by PyCon, so we can wear them around
the conference (and other conferences in the future) to raise
awareness about OpenHatch and identify ourselves as people to ask for
help. (And also because they're pretty swanky-looking shirts.) :)

If you would like one, please fill out our "pre-order" form at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEUxYWdHcEJxTGNVSDNTdnJmQ1paZHc6MQ#gid=0.
We're closing this form and sending in the order to the printer in a
week (February 28), so please fill it out as soon as possible if
you're interested, so you don't forget!

-- Karen