[OH-Dev] If I am lost for a weekly meeting, try to find me: Today, 4 PM US/Eastern

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sat Sep 24 21:01:45 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Sat Sep 24 14:39:05 -0400 2011:
> Hey now everybody now,
>
> Today is last weekly meeting of September. As usual, we'll discuss how
> people can get involved with the project, and help people get unstuck on
> things they're working on.

Minutes are on the wiki <http://openhatch.org/wiki/Meetings/weekly/2011-09-24>
and here:

Meeting started by paulproteus at 20:00:58 UTC.  The full logs are
available at
https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/weekly/2011-09-24.log.html .

== Meeting summary ==

* '''say hi'''  (paulproteus, 20:01:04)

* '''What we're working on, and want help with'''  (paulproteus, 20:06:35)
** ''LINK:'' http://openhatch.org/missions/ -- in particular:  (paulproteus, 20:07:57)
** ''ACTION:'' paulproteus will email the list, asking for a thread about the calendar to give ideas for Tuesday's hackathon  (paulproteus, 20:38:58)
** ''ACTION:'' paulproteus will email the list, asking for Shannon (who recently joined) to introduce herself and then make UX suggestions  (paulproteus, 20:39:30)
** ''ACTION:'' aldeka will work on making a buildhelper edit page with re-ordering features and making the checkboxes checkable  (aldeka, 20:40:34)
** ''ACTION:'' paulproteus will set up bug crawling to happen on a different machine than linode2  (paulproteus, 20:43:10)

* '''Release planning'''  (paulproteus, 20:55:49)
** ''AGREED:'' Focus on what's in the wiki for on-topic changes, and we should be okay :)  (paulproteus, 20:56:02)

* '''What we hope to get done in the next week'''  (paulproteus, 20:56:13)

Meeting ended at 20:57:31 UTC.

== Action items ==

* paulproteus will email the list, asking for a thread about the calendar to give ideas for Tuesday's hackathon
* paulproteus will email the list, asking for Shannon (who recently joined) to introduce herself and then make UX suggestions
* aldeka will work on making a buildhelper edit page with re-ordering features and making the checkboxes checkable
* paulproteus will set up bug crawling to happen on a different machine than linode2

== Action items, by person ==

* aldeka
** aldeka will work on making a buildhelper edit page with re-ordering features and making the checkboxes checkable
* paulproteus
** paulproteus will email the list, asking for a thread about the calendar to give ideas for Tuesday's hackathon
** paulproteus will email the list, asking for Shannon (who recently joined) to introduce herself and then make UX suggestions
** paulproteus will set up bug crawling to happen on a different machine than linode2

== People present (lines said) ==

* paulproteus (108)
* aldeka (62)
* sufjan (3)