[OH-Dev] [issue541] Move the OpenHatch mission higher on the front page

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu Sep 1 05:50:59 UTC 2011

Excerpts from viv's message of Thu Sep 01 00:57:53 -0400 2011:

> viv <vivshrivastava at gmail.com> added the comment:
>
> Ready for review

It looks great, and it's pushed.

>From a conversation with Karen (aldeka) on IRC, I added some other ideas to
the ticket. If you don't submit a patch for those before end of day Pacific,
then I will just file a fresh bug with those ideas, and someone will get to
them. (Perhaps you, but if you want. Otherwise someone else will pick it up.)

(-:,