[OH-Dev] [issue607] "People who want to help" total doesn't match "see all" map. Ditto for mentors.

JasonWoof bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Oct 31 16:12:11 UTC 2011

New submission from JasonWoof <jason at jasonwoof.com>:

This page:

https://openhatch.org/+projects/Vim

Says: "People who want to help (1)    See all"

When I click "See all" I get to this page:

https://openhatch.org/people/?q=icanhelp:%22Vim%22

which shows not one (as indicated to the right of the "See all" link), but two
people.

Same with the mentors:

https://openhatch.org/+projects/Vim

Says: "There is 1 person who can mentor in Vim."

But when I click that very sentence, I get this map:

https://openhatch.org/people/?q=can_mentor:%22Vim%22

with two people (instead of one, as indicated by the link.)

messages: 2607
nosy: JasonWoof, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: "People who want to help" total doesn't match "see all" map. Ditto for mentors.