[OH-Dev] Nearby is the country called life. You will know it by its seriousness. -- Devel meeting today, at 16:00 EDT / 13:00 PST / ??:00 your time! (in < 1 hr)

Karen Rustad karen at openhatch.org
Sat Oct 22 19:07:19 UTC 2011

Salut, y'all.

It's a weekly OpenHatch devel meeting!

It's also the meeting the day after Asheesh's birthday party, so you know
you want to come!

To convert to local time, run:

      date -d "22 Oct 2011 4pm EDT"

We'll do the usual thing:

1. Say Hi

2. Talk about what we're working on, and what we want help with

3. Discuss the upcoming release. (The release plan is located at
http://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.10 -- what on there looks interesting to
you?)

4. Say what we hope to get done in the next week.

See you soon!

-- Karen