[OH-Dev] You were setting those weekly meetings on fire: Today, 4 PM Eastern (in 2h)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Oct 8 17:57:25 UTC 2011

Hey all,

The past few weeks, Karen and I have been the only people in attendance
for the weekly meetings.

To convert to local time, run:

        date -d "08 Oct 2011 4pm EDT"

We'll do the usual thing:

1. Say Hi

2. Talk about what we're working on, and what we want help with

3. Discuss the upcoming release

4. Say what we hope to get done in the next week

If you're thinking of becoming more active, take a look at the release
goals for October: http://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.10 . There's a lot to
get done there, and I tried to write up explanations of what needs help
and why it's important. So take a look! http://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.10

Separately, I also want to consider: should we run these meetings less
often? We aren't getting as many attendees as we used to, and so I wonder
if maybe less structure, or less frequency, might make people more
interested in coming.

See some of you soon!,