[OH-Dev] Calendaring with time zones!

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sat Oct 1 00:25:11 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Clara Raubertas's message of Fri Sep 30 18:21:06 -0400 2011:
> This looks to be a caching issue with JavaScript -- it looks like the
> production environment is set up to put all the JS code into 'all.js', but
> that that file hasn't reloaded the new changes to 'application.js' (which
> are needed to get user's timezone). Is there a cache reset or something we
> can do? When I run this on my dev environment in production mode, 'all.js'
> picks up the current 'application.js'.

That fixes it, if I remove the extra all.js!

Right now, though, the front page also gets cached. Can you make it an option
in the Rails configuration for the app so that we can have the front page's
HTML not get cached?

That caching means, I think, that I just made everyone's time zone into EDT.
(-: