[OH-Dev] Is someone in charge of sending meeting reminders?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Nov 28 02:59:20 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Jessica McKellar's message of Sat Nov 26 16:01:46 -0500 2011:
> Hi Asheesh,
>
> Is someone in charge of sending meeting reminders? It seems to usually
> be you, but sometimes you don't do it but also don't delegate it to
> anyone else. If you think these reminders are important, can you come
> up with a plan for making sure they go out? This could even be a cron
> job.

Yeah, thanks for the reminder. It is theoretically me who's in charge of
them, but I haven't acted like I'm in charge.

So okay, I'm in charge of them (unless someone else wants to take this
from me, which would be totally awesome by me!).

Given that, I'll set up a reminder to ping me do this on Friday, so I don't
miss it next week. I'll also aim to automate this a bit, but I admit
to enjoying the human touch these have had.

> Devel: There is in theory a meeting right now, 4pm EST.

Yup! That there was.

Karen actually proposed some changes to the frequency of our meetings,
but until she brings it up on the list I'll stick to the old plan.