[OH-Dev] OpenHatch 0.11.10 is out

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Nov 8 15:57:33 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I just tagged OpenHatch 0.11.10 and pushed the tag to Gitorious.

Here's a quick log of changes we made:

* Deprecated and started removing the old, synchronous, sucky bug download
code
* Fixed the filenames in the git repo so that it successfully clones on
Windows
* Fix some bugs in, and reorganize a bit, the new asynchronous bugimporter
code
* Upgrade to Django 1.3
* Fix issue401, so that the nav links have consistent titles
* Fix issue605, so that the single_patch mission explains how to use patch
* Worked on a new front page in front_page_demo branch
* Fix Roundup bug parser so that it accepts bugs from the Python BTS again

This release was made possible by commits from Vivek (viv), Jessica
McKellar (jesstess), kabilan, Jack Grigg (pythonian4000), Karen Rustad
(aldeka), and Asheesh Laroia (paulproteus).

In terms of our release goals we listed here
<https://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.10>, we made huge strides toward using
the new, sane bugimporter code, and shipped a demo of a redesigned front
page here:

http://rose.makesad.us:9000/

and these documents are now up-to-date:

* https://openhatch.org/wiki/Missions_pedagogy

* https://openhatch.org/wiki/Campus_outreach_2011-2012

It's fun being able to work with all y'all!