[OH-Dev] Bugtracker aren't visiblr

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri Nov 4 18:53:16 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Sascha Manns's message of Wed Nov 02 17:39:46 -0400 2011:
> Hello mates,
>
> i just would like to ask you if we have any success with the bugtrackers.
>
> As example i've added a tracker to my project:
> http://openhatch.org/+projects/Plasma%20Active
>
> But no bugs are found into the projectsite.

Hi Sascha!

I'm fixing some bugs in, and testing, the bug import code now. So
thanks for your patience so far!

I see that your project page here:

http://openhatch.org/+projects/Plasma%20Active

links to

http://openhatch.org/+projedit/Plasma%20Active#edit_bug_trackers

which says there is 1 bug tracker that imports bugs for your project:

http://openhatch.org/customs/edit/bugzilla/Active

The Tracker Name is just the word "Active", but the project name format
is set to {tracker_name}.

I've adjusted it so that the project name is "Plasma Active", which seems more
accurate.

but I also just added a KDE bug tracker, actually, to crawl the relevant parts
of the KDE bugzilla.

So Sascha, I'm going to delete this bug tracker that you created, and just add a bug
crawl URL to the KDE Bugzilla that makes sure your bugs get imported from there.

Does this seem to do the trick?

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=plasma&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=