[Devel] [issue253] Make the OpenHatch documentation point out the way to make "git pull" not do a merge

jesstess bugs at openhatch.org
Sun May 22 19:39:46 UTC 2011

jesstess <jessica.mckellar at gmail.com> added the comment:

Searching the wiki, "git pull" isn't mentioned anywhere in the Hacking OpenHatch pages, so I'm not
sure what's supposed to be updated. I added some content/links to
http://openhatch.org/wiki/How_we_handle_patches#While_creating_a_patch_series: on the related
idea of rebasing your local commit series onto master.

Asheesh, is there more that you wanted to see on this ticket? I think a whole new git workflow page
should get its own ticket.

status: chatting -> need-review