[Devel] Springtime for Meetings: Today, May 21, 4 PM US/Eastern

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat May 21 16:26:25 UTC 2011

Every week we have a scheduled chat on IRC. This week is no different.

WHAT: Discuss any work we've been doing, or want to start on, or are stuck
on

WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net

WHEN: 4 PM US/Eastern, Sat May 21 (AKA pretty soon)

I hope to see folks there! We have ten days or so to the end of the
milestone, which is a good amount of time for people to dive in and figure
out what they want to hack on, and get patches in.

I'm also going to be attending an in-person Twisted sprint here in the
Boston area for much of tomorrow, and I'll spend that time actually
working on OpenHatch (glyph of Twisted said that's okay). (-:

http://asheesh.org/