[Devel] A weekly meet-up, mediated through Internet Relay Chat: 4 PM US/Eastern, Sat May 7
asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri May 6 22:21:28 UTC 2011
This Saturday, we have our usual weekly meeting.
WHAT: Discuss the week's work, and check in with each other. If you have
been working on something and are stuck, this meeting is a good time to
request help from the group.
WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net
WHEN: 4 PM US/Eastern (convert to your time zone here:
This is the first weekly meeting of the milestone, so now is a good time
to be thinking of what we want in the milestone. I was quite impresed by
the 0.11.04 milestone and how very much great stuff we jammed in, due (I
think) to a rush of new contributors and a good degree of clarity of the
goals of the release.
Here are my thoughts for what to work on during this release:
* Two more missions (maybe the bash one that palhmbs has been working
on... and what other one?)
* Clean-ups to the mission infrastructure
* Finishing the UI for adding bug trackers via the web (I was supposed to
tackle this last release... oops)
* Other stuff that you and I and the rest of us all will discuss during
* An interface for letting project contributors add events that are
related to the OpenHatch goals, and then showing them to people. (Based on
the popularity of
* Maybe I should fix that tragically slow /people/ map during this
* Finishing touches on making the landing page be different, if you're
logged in, by fleshing out the interface for what appears under the
'project maintanier' tab.
* Maaaybe putting
Let's not get too absurdly ambitious... but let's get 2/3 of the way
Zounds! I was never so bethumped with words
since I first called my brother's father dad.
-- William Shakespeare, "Kind John"
More information about the Devel