[Devel] Roadmap?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed May 4 14:10:35 UTC 2011

On Wed, 4 May 2011, Jessica Ledbetter wrote:

> Is there a roadmap? Like "hope to focus on B during 11.06 and C during
> 11.07 and feature W coming out at 11.08"
>
> There's: http://openhatch.org/bugs/milestone8?@template=open
>
> But that looks like everything is set for the next milestone and will
> get done if can?

There isn't really a roadmap. It would be a very good thing to have.

Last month we set some release goals, and while we didn't meet them all, I
think we did a really good job of getting close. I think that was super
helpful, and I think we should do it again for May.

I'm a little scared of planning more than a month at a time, but I'd be
quite okay with other people trying that, and then getting meon board with
their dreams. (-:

What I was hoping to do sometime this week was write a mail to Devel
saying what I think would be some good goals to set for May. I haven't
done that yet! (If someone else wants to give it a shot, I think that'd be
pretty neat.)

http://asheesh.org/

You dialed 5483.