[Devel] A weekly meeting: Saturday March 12, 4 PM US/Eastern

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Mar 12 03:33:52 UTC 2011

Dear lovely Devel folks,

We have our weekly planning meeting. Soon!

This weekend, let's look at our March plans and make something more
concrete and thrilling.

I, for one, will have more time this month than the past few weeks! So I'm
excited about what I can contribute.

WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net

WHEN: 4 PM US/Eastern (convert to your time zone here:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?year=2011&month=3&day=12&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=179&p2=0
)

-- Asheesh.

P.S. EPIC THANKS to Jack and Jessica and everyone else on #openhatch who
made sure we were submitted as a possible Summer of Code project.

--
You'll feel much better once you've given up hope.