[Devel] Oh here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again...

Jack Grigg me at jackgrigg.com
Sat Mar 5 12:05:51 UTC 2011

If you've been on this mailing list for longer than a week, then you can
probably read my mind ^_^

Yes, today (Saturday, Mar 05 (Well, Mar 06 for me)) we have our weekly
meeting. Do come! (The more the merrier, especially as several people
have already double-booked with running a Python workshop =P )

WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net

WHEN: 4 PM US/Eastern (convert to your time zone here:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?year=2011&month=3&day=5&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=179&p2=0
)

WHAT: Discuss the week's (non!)work, check in with each other, decide
what we are doing for this milestone (0.11.03).

Aaand now I should go to sleep, if I plan on dragging myself out of bed
for this =D

Cheers,
-- Jack