[Devel] Forum update

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Jul 1 05:27:50 UTC 2011

I have managed to (after much PHP wrangling earlier in the week) get
Vanilla Forum installed and doing login integration.

http://forum.openhatch.org/ is the URL.

Karen and I are on IRC fiddling with it. My MUSTFIX bug for the night is
to get login integration to a flawlessly great state.

After that, we should think about how we want to update e.g. the training
missions so that they link to the forum. Maybe we can make one forum
category per mission so that people can, with one click, browse the
discussion that's taken place on a training mission.

Anyone who visits http://forum.openhatch.org/ and signs in can administer
categories, for right now!

Your thoughts and discussion completely welcome.