[Devel] Every Saturday, an adventure (and a meeting)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Feb 19 05:24:59 UTC 2011

Today (Saturday, Feb 19) we have our weekly meeting.

If you're on this list, or you're generally interested in an update on
OpenHatch development, please come by! We'll check in about the work we've
all been doing, and figure out what else we want to get done during the
0.11.02 (2011 February) "release".

The release goals are making the site more useful for project maintainers.

WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net

WHEN: 4 PM US/Eastern (convert to your time zone here:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?year=2011&month=2&day=19&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=179&p2=0
)

WHAT: Discuss the week's work, and check in with each other.

I feel kind of behind personally on the month's milestone, but I'm
actually really happy with the work Krzysztof, Jack, and shrodes have been
doing. Hear all about it at the meeting!

Do not sleep in a eucalyptus tree tonight.