[OH-Dev] Re-choosing a git workflow (i.e., thoughts on "git flow")

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri Dec 16 04:36:57 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Wed Dec 14 12:20:00 -0500 2011:
> Hey all,
>
> A bit over a month ago, we agreed to try using the workflow described
> here: http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/
>
> I wanted to share my thoughts, make a proposal, and ask what people think.

willkg said he liked it on IRC, and Jessica McKellar told me in person
that she didn't mind it, so I think it is what we will do!

Sadly this means I'll have to write a workflow page, but I think that's
okay with me. I'm quite happy with this new plan.