[OH-Dev] Hello Everyone

Yifu Ma yfm at terpmail.umd.edu
Wed Dec 14 22:20:31 UTC 2011

Hello,

This is an email to say hello to everyone and give permission to reuse my
contributions to OpenHatch project.
I really like the idea and goal of OpenHatch project and I really want to
contribute my effort in further OpenHatch's agenda.
I hope I could learn something from everyone and maybe as I get more
experience teach other people something too.

The work I contribute to OpenHatch is work I have permission to share. I
permit anyone to re-use it under the terms of the Affero GPL, version 3 or
later.

Thanks,
Yifu