[OH-Dev] Proposed changes to devel meeting schedule

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Wed Dec 7 21:24:32 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Karen Rustad's message of Fri Dec 02 21:57:19 -0500 2011:
> Hey folks,
>
> So, last meeting, Asheesh and I discussed some possible changes to our
> devel meeting schedule. Currently, we meet every Saturday at the same
> time. Asheesh was worried that we were meeting too frequently, and
> that not that many people were showing up. So, here's a proposal:

I say, seeing no other comments: let's do it.

I updated the wiki with your plan. I made some slight adjustments which
I hope are friendly amendments: The release check-in takes place the
second-to-last week, rather than always the third week. I slightly reformatted
your text, but it's basically the same.

See it here: https://openhatch.org/wiki/How_IRC_Meetings_are_Run

Let me know if you're okay with these changes, and if so, I'll create a
schedule for 0.11.12.