[OH-Dev] [issue638] Tar mission hints reorganization

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Dec 4 22:36:19 UTC 2011

New submission from aldeka <karen at openhatch.org>:

When doing the tar training mission, the user should initially only see a link to some relevant (off-
site) tar documentation. They should then see a link which will unhide an intermediate stage of
help: a guide we've written for how this particular operation works. (We can probably crib this from
the 'Hints' section of this mission.) Only after that should there be a link or tooltip to make visible
the exact terminal command that the user needs to use in order to complete that step of the
mission. Hard, medium, easy, in accordance with http://openhatch.org/wiki/Missions_pedagogy.

messages: 2784
nosy: aldeka, paulproteus
priority: bug