[OH-Dev] [issue562] Stop using outdated embedded hacked fork of patch.py

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Aug 21 16:40:14 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

Right now, we use an embedded copy of http://code.google.com/p/python-patch/

issue484 highlights some problems with us using an outdated copy of this library.

One easy next step is to remove our copy of the library, adjust the imports, and
run the test suite. If the tests pass, ship it! (If not, say so, and the next
step would be upstreaming our patches to the patch.py library until our tests
pass with upstream code.)

messages: 2367
nosy: jesstess, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Stop using outdated embedded hacked fork of patch.py