[OH-Dev] [issue524] /+projects/ is unhelpful; let's fix it

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Aug 7 07:32:38 UTC 2011

New submission from aldeka <karen at openhatch.org>:

1.) The projects-with-bugs / projects-without-bugs distinction is unuseful. Heck,
the header that separates the two sections is too small to even see! Instead, by
default let's only show projects that either have bugs in our system, or have a
filled-in project page.

2.) Instead of making people hit enter when they start typing in the /+projects/
search bar, we should auto-filter the projects that appear below based on what
they've typed ('aud' -> only projects with 'aud' in the name). That doesn't help
with the page being gigantic, long, and barely informative, but at least it makes
it faster for someone to get to their desired project page.

keyword: javascript, usability
messages: 2272
nosy: aldeka, paulproteus
priority: feature
status: unread
title: /+projects/ is unhelpful; let's fix it