[OH-Dev] Code review

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Aug 3 10:26:11 UTC 2011

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011, J W wrote:

> Oops, finger fail. Anyway just wanted to say that
> codereview.stackexchange is a good way to familiarize yourself with code
> as well. I'm going to start recommending it too.

That looks like a great app -- thank you for sharing with us!

I think that if someone wants to have a lot of fun, you should put some
existing OpenHatch code there, get review, and submit patches based on the
feedback you get. Especially the stuff I wrote.

(Or other random open source projects. This is kind of a hilarious,
effective way to troll a project. The more I think about it, the more
I like it.)

I think we'd all learn a lot!