[Devel] [issue409] For now, let's just ditch the /+projects/ page

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Sat Apr 30 05:29:45 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

I just talked with someone who used the site and ending up on /+projects/.

I just thought about it, and I realized: that page is just useless. Let's ditch
it until we come up with a good way to have a projects page.

Any objections?

I know it just got a really nice-looking top drawing from aldeka but the page
wastes users' time. I want to ditch it until we figure out come up with a more
useful way to present projects to users.

(Really, we could have a neat tag-based project browser kinda like /search/ ?
But some other day.)

assignedto: paulproteus
messages: 1761
milestone: 0.11.04
nosy: aldeka, palhmbs, paulproteus, pythonian4000
priority: bug
status: unread
title: For now, let's just ditch the /+projects/ page