[Devel] Somewhat back

Mark Freeman mark at timewasted.net
Thu Apr 28 23:04:27 UTC 2011

Hey everyone.  I am somewhat back. I came back from vacation and ended up
dealing with yesterday's storms (I live in Birmingham, AL ) .  We have some
small damage from the storms, but everyone is safe.  I hope to be back and
working on OH by the start of next week.

Thanks to the folks that picked up the git mission to see it in this
milestone!   I really wish I could have completed it personally, but what a
great team we have to help pick up the slack.

Mark