[Devel] [issue405] Create a monitoring-private list, and configure it properly

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Apr 20 06:35:39 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

A goal for this release is to have more people be able to read stacktraces.
Therefore:

* There should be a monitoring-private Mailman list at OpenHatch
* Its archives should only be readable if you are on Asheesh's whitelist (right
now, for that list: pythonian4000, jesstess, paulproteus -- if you want to be
part of this, let me know).
* Configure OpenHatch's production Django to email exception messages there.
* Configure Roundup to email exception messages there, too.

I think that's all. Assigning to me since I think only I have magic Mailman access.

assignedto: paulproteus
messages: 1642
milestone: 0.11.04
nosy: paulproteus
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Create a monitoring-private list, and configure it properly