[Devel] [issue392] "Tell us your name" should be clearer about how

akkana bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Apr 17 03:21:47 UTC 2011

New submission from akkana <akkana at shallowsky.com>:

After I registered, my profile page kept telling me "Tell us your name" -- but I
couldn't figure out how. Eventually I realized that the little pencil to the
left had a link over it, but it took me a long time, maybe because the pencil
didn't look like a link and was outside the "tell us your name" box.

Could "Tell us your name" itself be a link, or put a link inside the colored box
where that message appears? And if possible, import the full name from Launchpad
or ask for it in the profile migration screen, so there's no need to ask for it
as a separate later step?

messages: 1577
nosy: akkana, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: "Tell us your name" should be clearer about how