[Devel] Bug download issues again; cause found

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Apr 16 15:55:12 UTC 2011

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011, nagios at linode2.openhatch.org wrote:

> Additional Info:
>
> CRITICAL - Polled 2+: 14960 Polled 3+: 14554 (87.2123681687%)

linode2.openhatch.org had an old version of the codebase, which led it to
be confused about what to expect from the database. This is fixed now.

Maybe just after we open up access more broadly, one thing that we can do
is improve the quality of the deployment scripts so this can't happen.

I'll file a bug right now: https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue388

http://asheesh.org/

Don't worry.  Life's too long.
 		-- Vincent Sardi, Jr.