[Devel] Let's have weekly IRC meetings!

Karen Rustad karen at openhatch.org
Wed Nov 10 20:49:16 UTC 2010

We should have regular meetings on IRC for hacking on OpenHatch / related
topics!

But that would require us to have a first meeting. So:

*The first [Devel] IRC meeting!*

*Agenda:* Welcome new prospective contributors and generally all say hi to
each other, help each other figure out what to work on and/or answer
questions about the code, and set priorities for for the next (say) four
weeks of OpenHatch development.

*Where:* #openhatch on irc.freenode.net

*When:* ...well, when is good? (har, har) Click this link and say when you
could make it: http://whenisgood.net/kf2zzf

To see the results: http://whenisgood.net/kf2zzf/results/nz9gpz

Based on your responses I and/or Asheesh will autocratically declare a
meeting time within ~48 hours and send a reminder email. :)

-- Karen