[Devel] [Kaboom at OH] Broken INTERNAL link on openhatch.org

Raphael Krut-Landau raphael at openhatch.org
Sat May 15 16:32:17 UTC 2010

Fixed. Turns out the query string problem Asheesh and I encountered
was a quite serious issue. Easy fix though.

Details: The code was passing request.get_full_path() to
django.core.urlresolvers.resolve in a widely used decorator. So it
looked like it was the normal url resolution that was failing. But
really it was this use of resolve, which throws a Resolver404 error.